Hi,
   I've successfully set up a FileSet that excludes files.  But I had
a question: what's the rationale behind having to put 'WildFile' and
'exclude = yes' into an 'Options' section of an 'Include' block, as in:

FileSet {
   Name = "GeoFiles"
   Include {
     Options {
        WildFile = "*.obj"
        exclude = yes
      }
      File = "/nfs/geometries
   }
}

Is it legal to do this in the Exclude block instead?

FileSet {
   Name = "GeoFiles"
   Include {
      File = "/nfs/geometries
   }
   Exclude {
     options {
       WildFile = "*.obj" # legal?
     }
   }
}

Just curious, as to a new Bacula but experienced technical user, this
seems very counterintuitive.

Thanks!

-- Antoine

Floq FX Inc.