Hello. I'm sending this again because I got no answer (maybe it was not
seen). If you didn't reply because you did not understand my very bad
english, please tell me, I will try to explain better.

-----------------------

Hello.
I'm in the last part of my tests on bacula. When this thing will work, I
will be ready to really use bacula in a production environment.
For now, I am testing data encryption. I managed to backup and to
restore data with data encryption, but now I have a problem :

How can I do a bare metal recovery from an encrypted backup : I need the
encryption key, but it was on the system that has crashed. The master
key is supposed to be used for this kind of problem, but there is
nothing about it in the manual/official documentation. How can I use the
master key (sorry, I am new to openssl, I just copied the command lines
in the manual to make it work) ?

Thanks in advance

Jerome Massano