Hi,

I'm new to bacula and I have a (hope) simple question to submit.

I set up a daily incremental job on a volume pool whose retention period
is 15
days (autoprune = yes, recycle = yes). For semplicity I also configure
bacula to
write each backup job over one (separate) volume ...

This job on the 1st day it will perform a full backup, while the
following days it will
increment all those files created/modified on the host from the first
full backup ... correct?

On the 15th day since the first job (Full), the retention period causes
the deletion of the
first full backup. Correct?

Now what happens:

1- bacula performs again a full backup on the next job (day 16th)?
2- if the previous answer is yes, the incremental jobs of days 2-15 are
mantained either
without the first full backup? In this case do I have also to setup a
full backup job every
15 days with the retention period of 16 days (in order to keep a full
backup to be used
with the incremental archieves of days 2-15)?

Please can someone help me to solve this issue? I still have to gain
experience in bacula ...

Many thanks,
Stefano