Hi,

I couldn't find any good documentation on this, so I'll give it a shot
here. Two things:

1) I backup my data to three 400gb discs. I don't now how i configured
it correctly but the director (or is it the storage deamon) creates
volumes as it need new ones. However, I  am getting this error on one of
the discs:

08-May 23:37 bck01-dir: Start Backup JobId 29, Job=vm02-fd.2007-05-08_23.05.02 
08-May 21:34 vm02-fd: DIR and FD clocks differ by -7362 seconds, FD
automatically adjusting. 
08-May 23:37 bck01-sd: vm02-fd.2007-05-08_23.05.02 Warning: Volume "Inc-0002" 
not on device "FileStorage2" (/data2).
08-May 23:37 bck01-sd: Marking Volume "Inc-0002" in Error in Catalog.
08-May 23:37 bck01-sd: vm02-fd.2007-05-08_23.05.02 Warning: Volume "Inc-0002" 
not on device "FileStorage2" (/data2).
08-May 23:37 bck01-sd: Marking Volume "Inc-0002" in Error in Catalog.
08-May 23:37 bck01-sd: vm02-fd.2007-05-08_23.05.02 Error: Could not open device 
"FileStorage2" (/data2): ERR=dev.c:483 +Could not open: /data2/Inc-0002, ERR=No 
such file or directory

I looks like it couldn't make any new volumes. Does anyone have any tips
on how to set up auto creation of volumes on disc properly?


2) I have created a FileSet that includes the most common filesystems I
use (mainly FreeBSD auto partitioner / /var and /usr). In some cases I
want to exclude some directories on the client. Instead of creating lots
of fileset definitions in the director, is it possible  to maintain an
exclude list on the client? 

Thanks in advance. Bacula is a great piece of software.

regards,

Espen Tagestad

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by DB2 Express
Download DB2 Express C - the FREE version of DB2 express and take
control of your XML. No limits. Just data. Click to get it now.
http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/
_______________________________________________
Bacula-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bacula-users

Reply via email to