Hello.
>I'm really not a guru (I actually am a newbie) but I think you must set
>TLS Enable = yes in you bconsole.conf (the documentation says TLS
>Require is ignored if TLS Enable is set to "no")
You are right, and that's the behavior I'm expecting. If you realize I have set
TLS Required = yes in the Director(bacula-dir.conf). So, if it worked fine it
shouldn't let me connect to the director which it actually does, because as you
already noticed I haven't enable TLS in bconsole.
bconsole.conf
> TLS Enable = no
> TLS Require = yes
> }
>
bacula-dir.conf
------------------------
> Director { # define myself
> TLS Enable = yes
> TLS Require = yes
> TLS Verify Peer = yes
> TLS Allowed CN = "canaan"
> }
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by DB2 Express
Download DB2 Express C - the FREE version of DB2 express and take
control of your XML. No limits. Just data. Click to get it now.
http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/
_______________________________________________
Bacula-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bacula-users