Hello.

>I'm really not a guru (I actually am a newbie) but I think you must set
>TLS Enable = yes in you bconsole.conf (the documentation says TLS
>Require is ignored if TLS Enable is set to "no")

You are right, and that's the behavior I'm expecting. If you realize I have set
TLS Required = yes in the Director(bacula-dir.conf). So, if it worked fine it
shouldn't let me connect to the director which it actually does, because as you
already noticed I haven't enable TLS in bconsole.

 bconsole.conf
>   TLS Enable = no
>   TLS Require = yes
> }