Hi Arno,

I added the "Max Wait Time = 900" in the jobDefs section of the firector
file. But last night again due to some error bacula got stuck on the firsdt
client and never moved on. I have a complex backup infrastructure, and i
really want that if one client cannot be backed up regardless of whatever
the error is, bacula should move to the next client. I hope I am not missing
out something.

Thanks and Regards

On 5/15/07, Arno Lehmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

On 5/15/2007 7:29 PM, Naufal Sheikh wrote:
> Hey,
>
> thanks for your help. Just few clarifications. For the "Max Wait Time",
> the time specified is in min or sec? Or can I just write 25 min or 300
> sec.

Hmm. I'm unsure... there was some problem with these times a while ago
where it didn't honor the time units, but also didn't abort with an
error when parsing the configuration. I think this as been fixed, though.

I'm using, for example, "Max Start Delay = 23h" and this works as
expected.

If unsure, simply don't use a qualifier like 'hours' and Bacula will
interpret your numbers as seonds.

So, '300' should be identical to '5 min'.

> Secondly if i want this to be global parameter for all the jobs, I
> should be mentioning it in the jobdefs right?

Yes.

Arno