Hi,

Seems to me that Ryan's suggestion to setup an Admin job would work.

A simple script to get the currently loaded tape via bconsole, followed
by 2 prune commands should work.

You need 2 prune commands to ensure it gets set to Purged or Recycled
(Cant remember which)- the second one realizes it's already pruned and
sets the volume status appropriately.

Cheers,

Troy.