Forgot to mention that in the older 1.38.x version of Bacula I used
'update slots' to trigger an unload of the tape. We were then able to
use the controls on the front of the autochanger to swap tapes in the
unit with new ones.

I only have 8 slots in my autochanger so it doesn't take long to update
them.

However, the new 2.x version of Bacula, 'update slots' no longer unloads
the tape.

Cheers,

Troy.