Thanks for your reply.

On 21.05.2007 16:13, Flak Magnet wrote:
> I don't have as complex of a setup at yours, but you might have some luck
> checking out the Prefer Mounted Volumes setting for the director.
>
> http://www.bacula.org/rel-manual/Configuring_Director.html#SECTION001420000000000000000
>
> --Tim

Unless there is an error in the documentation I have done as recommended
in this section.

Prefer Mounted Volumes  is not set in my configuration so the default
should be used which is "yes".

My jobs are started at 5 min interval so bacula *really should* use the
same drive and volume for each job (as it does for the first job). I can
not see any reason why it behaves differently for Job 2.

Andreas