Hello people,
I'm using bacula to backup in files, so I created a folder to every job, as
well as pool and storage.
For example:
Pool {
  Name = Pool_client1_manual
  Pool Type = Backup
  LabelFormat = "BkpManual-"
  Recycle = yes                       # Bacula can automatically recycle Volumes
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
  Volume Retention = 0 day
  Maximum Volume Jobs = 1
}
Storage {
  Name = Str_client1
  Address = server
  SDPort = 9103
  Password = "ABIG8hLwV"
  Device = FileStorage_client1
  Media Type = File
}
on bacula-sd:
Device {
  Name = FileStorage_client1
  Media Type = File
  Archive Device = "E:\\Backups\\client1"
  LabelMedia = yes
  Random Access = Yes
  AutomaticMount = yes
  RemovableMedia = no
  AlwaysOpen = no
}

I did the same configuration to all jobs (clients). It's working, but when the
bacula creates next label, it's coming from a global prune. If I did a backup
in client1, the volume is labeled as BackupManual-001.
If I make a backup of client2, the volume stay as BackupManual-002...
There is a way to tell bacula to automatic label volumes using as base the
current filestorage?

Thanks for any help!
Sandro