I'd like to find out what kind of hardware configurations people are
using for their director.  I plan to be backing up 50 or more clients
with ~250G of data each on a dedicated director with 2G RAM and a
120G SATA drive.  I had an issue one night where the director shut
down with an out of memory error after the backup jobs started, with
only 20 clients.  I've since backed off the number of clients and am
adding them back in more slowly, as well as distributing the startup
times so they don't all start at once.  But I'd like to find out if
people think my hardware is adequate for the task and it would be
interesting to know what others are using.

(\_/)
(o,o)
()_()  Joseph Wright
  " "