I put some Mac OS X (Intel and PPC) packages for bacula 2.0.3 (client
only) up on my web site a while back. I have been using them in
production here on both architectures and they are working great.

You can get them here:
http://www.pixelchaos.net/files/index.html

Basically just run the .pkg installer and edit /usr/local/etc/bacula-fd.conf

Please let me know how they work out for you.

- justin