Howdy,

I'm working on a bacula setup for my college and I have found that
when a client goes down, whether it's firewalled, turned off, or
otherwise disconnected from the network, bacula seems to hang for
about 40 minutes before deciding that the client isn't there and
stopping.  This could become problematic if we have several machines
down each night and could cause substantial problems if some backups
don't start until people are back working.  Is there a directive that
allows me to specify something sane as the timeout period, and where
does it need to go?

Thanks,

Kyle Marsh