Hello,
    I've got a job that i want to back up to tape. It contains several Large
files that i don't want under disk storage, but i forsee a need to
periodically restore them say over the next year. I'm wondering the best
configuration, this is what i have.

Job {
  Name = "backup_to_tape"
  Type = Backup
 Level = Incremental
  Messages = Standard
  Client = client1-fd
Storage = "Tape Drive"
  FileSet = "isos"
  Pool = Default
  Write Bootstrap = "/backup/bacula/tape.bsr"
  Priority = 10
}

Client {
  Name = client1-fd
  Address = 111.222.333.444
  FDPort = 9102
  Catalog = MyCatalog
  Password = "xxx"
  File Retention = 45 days
  Job Retention = 6 months
  AutoPrune = yes                       # Prune expired Jobs/Files
}

Pool {
 Name = Default
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes                       # Bacula can automatically recycle
Volumes
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
  Volume Retention = 365 days         # one year
}

I've got the client resource already set up for this box, and it's retention
periods are working fine for another job that it backs up. But the job and
file retention periods for this job wouldn't work and i don't want to have
to continuously adjust retention periods.
Thanks.
Dave.