On 2007.06.08. 11:15, Maik Derstappen wrote:

> hello Ryan,
>
> thank for your answer.
> I the 2 Storages are 2 Servers which stores the data on harddisks.
> Just i need an solution to store the same data on more than one storage.
> And i don't want run 2 job for this. Because the filedaemon then read
> the data twice for the same Backup.

if i understood you correctly, you have two servers with hdd storage and
would like to replicate backups on both without running them twice.

which is also what i have :)

this would be ideally handled by a clustered bacula servers (a feature
request i made recently) - but that probably won't appear anytime soon.

until then, your best bet probably would be to rsync changes between the
servers.

> Any Idears for an nice solution?
>
> regards Maik
  Rich