I have read the documentation and it specifies that I can create a file when
the files are saved normally by doing the following in the file daemon on
the machine being backed up but no file is created.

Messages {
  Name = Standard
  director = nmc-sdca-mon1-dir = all, !skipped, !restored
  file = /opt/bacula/working/status_bu = saved
}

What I want to be is to have the file daemon, if possible, create a file in
the working director when the backup has been completed.

Any ideas?

Mike