Hi all,

I've searched for a solution for this but haven't found anything
I have the windows version (2.0.3) of the server and client installed on
seperate machines, my fileset option specifies that i want compression
used but the backups refuse to use compression

I'm backing up to a file, below are the job and fileset configs

Job {
  Name = "Slimchunks_Current"
  Type = Backup
  Level = Incremental
  Client = slimchunks_win-fd
  FileSet = "d_current"
  Schedule = "NightlyIncremental"
  Storage = File
  Messages = Standard
  Pool = Default
}

FileSet {
  Name = "d_current"
  Enable VSS = no
  Include {
    Options {
      Exclude = yes
      WildFile = "*.RUN"
    }
    Options {
      compression = gzip
      signature = MD5
      portable = yes
    }
    File = "h:/data_D/current"
  }

Apart from no compression the backup works fine.
The binary directories contains the zlib1.dll
Am i missing something? Is this a bug?

Regards