Help please!

--
Error: block.c:1078 Volume data error at 1:10193! Short block of 59447
bytes on device "StorageTekL40" (/dev/nsa0.0) discarded.
Error: read_record.c:141 block.c:1078 Volume data error at 1:10193!
Short block of 59447 bytes on device "StorageTekL40" (/dev/nsa0.0)
discarded.
--

I'm getting this error when I attempt to restore data from a tape; I can
restore /some/ data from the tapes, but jobs which are not located near

Bacula 2.0.3, FreeBSD 6.1, HP LTO2 Ultra tape drive.

I found some information about variable blocksize, but I'm already using
variable blocksize and if I set "Block Positioning = no" I get a
different error and the end of File 1:
--
Error: block.c:993 Read error on fd=3 at file:blk 1:0 on device
"StorageTekL40" (/dev/nsa0.0). ERR=Operation not permitted.

#mt -f /dev/nsa0 status
Mode      Density              Blocksize      bpi      Compression
Current:  0x42                 variable       0        0x1
---------available modes---------
0:        0x42                 variable       0        0x1
1:        0x42                 variable       0        0x1
2:        0x42                 variable       0        0x1
3:        0x42                 variable       0        0x1
Current Driver State: at rest.
File Number: 1  Record Number: 0        Residual Count 0

--
Perfection is just a word I use occasionally with mustard.
--Atom Powers--