# List of files to be backed up
FileSet {
  Name = "Full Set"
  Include {
    Options {
      signature = MD5
    }
#
#  Put your list of files here, preceded by 'File =', one per line
#    or include an external list with:
#
#    File = <file-name
#
#  Note: / backs up everything on the root partition.
#    if you have other partitons such as /usr or /home
#    you will probably want to add them too.
#
#  By default this is defined to point to the Bacula build
#    directory to give a reasonable FileSet to backup to
#    disk storage during initial testing.
#
    File = /home/fs/rpmbuild/BUILD/bacula-1.38.11
  }

#
# If you backup the root directory, the following two excluded
#   files can be useful
#
  Exclude {
    File = /proc
    File = /tmp
    File = /.journal
    File = /.fsck
  }
}

And the error message:

Starting Bacula Director services: 28-Haz 09:55 bacula-dir: ERROR
TERMINATION at parse_conf.c:853
Config error: Keyword "Include" not permitted in this resource.
Perhaps you left the trailing brace off of the previous resource.
            : line 76, col 10 of file /etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf
  Include {

It says I can't put Options{} in FileSet{} section

Omer Faruk Sen
http://www.faruk.net