Well, my error, i sent a message to one user, and not to the list. I
paste it again:

There is one volume (and only one) created and labeled for each pool:

*status director
[...]
Scheduled Jobs:
Level          Type     Pri  Scheduled          Name               Volume
Full           Backup    10  02-jul-07 23:00    BackupV-Web
CintasDiariasLunes
Full           Backup    10  02-jul-07 23:00    BackupV-Kolab
CintasDiariasLunes
Full           Backup    10  02-jul-07 23:00    BackupV-SVN
CintasDiariasLunes
Full           Backup    10  02-jul-07 23:00    BackupDBOpenBravo
CintasDiariasLunes
Full           Backup    10  02-jul-07 23:00    BackupSamba
CintasDiariasLunes
[...]

*list media
[...]
Pool: PoolCintasDiariasLunes
+---------+---------------------------+-----------+-------------+----------+--------------+---------+------+-----------+-----------+---------------------+
| MediaId | VolumeName                | VolStatus | VolBytes    |
VolFiles | VolRetention | Recycle | Slot | InChanger | MediaType |
LastWritten         |
|       2 | CintasDiariasLunes-01 | Used      | 258,733,325 |        1
|    2,592,000 |       1 |    0 |         0 | Ultrium-1 | 2007-06-25
08:58:27 |
[...]

The problem is that the first scheduled job, works fine, but once
finished, the next job is waiting with that message. I want all jobs
in the schedule be stored in the same tape.