Hello,
    I'm running bacula 2.03 on FreeBSD. All is working well, except i'm
getting a periodic error about not being able to find any appendable
volumes. This time it occurred with my catalog backup, i've included the job
and pool definition below. My issue with this is before the job starts one
volume, according to bacula, it's the oldest is pruned, then i get the error
can not find any appendable volumes. My understanding is bacula just pruned
the oldest volume so it should have that free for writing?
Thanks.
Dave.

05-Jul 01:02 zeus-dir: Pruning oldest volume "CAT-0008"
05-Jul 01:02 zeus-sd: Job BackupCatalog.2007-07-04_23.10.00 waiting. Cannot
find any appendable volumes.
Please use the "label"  command to create a new Volume for:
    Storage:      "CatalogStorage" (/backup/bacula/catalog)
    Media type:   File-Catalog
    Pool:         Catalog

# Backup the catalog database (after the nightly save)
Job {
  Name = "BackupCatalog"
  Type = Backup
  Level = Full
  FileSet="Catalog"
  Schedule = "WeeklyCycleAfterBackup"
  Client = zeus-fd
  Storage = CatalogStorage
  Messages = Standard
  Pool = Catalog
  # This creates an ASCII copy of the catalog
  RunBeforeJob = "/usr/local/share/bacula/make_catalog_backup bacula bacula"
  # This deletes the copy of the catalog
  RunAfterJob  = "/usr/local/share/bacula/delete_catalog_backup"
  Write Bootstrap = "/backup/bacula/catalog/BackupCatalog.bsr"
  Priority = 100                   # run after main backup
}

Pool {
  Name = Catalog
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes                       # Bacula can automatically recycle
Volumes
  Recycle Oldest Volume = yes
  Maximum Volume Jobs = 1
  LabelFormat = "CAT-"
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
  Volume Retention = 8 days
  Maximum Volumes = 10
}