I have 8 tapes in a cycle. Bacula is suppose to run until the tape is
full. I have the volume retention set to 4 months, then after that 4
months the tape should then be in "recycle" or "append" mode and I
should be able to write data to it fresh. But now each tape is only
holding a fraction of what is use to be able to hold. Example, I have
200/400 LTO tapes. The first tape that came back into rotation held
about 300G the first time around, this time it held about 150G. The next
tape held only about 140G and the next one only held 600Meg before it
was labeled "full". Am I not recycling my tapes correctly? Please assist.

Jason