This is from the Dev List and straight from Kern... It may address
the issue you are experiencing.

Hello,

Scott Barninger brought my attention to the fact that the way I was
dealing
with including the third party qwt Graphic library for Qt into bat
doesn't
play well with rpms and such.  As a consequence, in the current SVN,
I have
removed the code that builds that library within the Bacula source
code tree
during the ./configure process.

In order to build Bacula with bat, you either need to build and
install the
qwt packages on your system, or alternatively, you can download the
latest
depkgs package (depkgs-11Jul07.tar.gz) and build it.  It now includes
the qwt
package.

In addition, you will need to add a new ./configure option, which is:

   --with-qwt=<directory>

where <directory> is replaced by the directory under which Bacula can
find
lib/... and include/... that include the files for qwt.

For example, if you have installed qwt on your system, it will by
default
install in /usr/include and /usr/lib.  In that case, you would use:

   --with-qwt=/usr

If you use depkgs, you would use:

   --with-qwt=.../depkgs/qwt

e.g. I use:

   --with-qwt=$HOME/bacula/depkgs/qwt

Currently, if Bacula does not find qwt, or you don't supply the above
option,
bat will not be built.

Please don't forget that you also need --enable-bat on the ./
configure line.

Best regards,

Kern