Ryan Novosielski schrieb:
> Has anyone done a test that verifies exactly what this does?
>
> If I add a new directory to my fileset, and I have this directive turns
> on, do the new files get backed up as part of the incremental?
>
> I have personally been doing as Craig said -- adding new major fileset
> changes near the full backup... but it seems to me that this is not
> dangerous in all of the cases that I can think of... Here's one I am
> just about to encounter:
>
> 1. Add new FS to machine
> 2. Add new FS to Bacula FileSet
> 3. Next day, IgnoreFileSetChanges = yes, does my new filesystem get
> backed up or does it not?

I did this with 2 directories.

FileSet {
  Name = "xxxx-test"
  Ignore FileSet Changes = yes
  Include {
    Options {
      signature = MD5
    }
    File = /tmp/bacula-test/dir1
    File = /tmp/bacula-test/dir2 <<-- I added this after jobid 234, and did a
                                      reload
  }
}

Terminated Jobs:
 JobId  Level     Files      Bytes     Status   Finished        Name
[...]
   234  Full          2              0 OK       12-Jul-07 10:14 xxxx
   235  Incr          2              0 OK       12-Jul-07 10:15 xxxx

Choose a query (1-17): 13
Enter JobId: 234
+------------------------+------+
| path                   | name |