Hi list,
i have added a second Tape-Changer (16*LTO3) to my bacula-environment.
I've createt a second tape pool and switched 4 of my 18 jobs to the
second changer by setting Pool and Storage resource to the new ones.
I want that the two changers are used concurrently for there jobs! The
hole "maximum concurrent jobs" stuff is very confusing to me. First i
thougth i only need to change maximum concurrent jobs of the director
to two and set the maximum concurrent jobs of each storage to one. But
if i understod the documentation right, i lose the posibility to take
the status of the storage-resource while a job is running.
Can someone give me some hints?
Thanks a lot!
Regards,
Mario

PS: One way would be to set up a second environment with a second
director an a second stoage-daemon, but this is not prefered!

PPS: I hope my english is at least understandable!?!