Hi,

there are two web based tools that allow you to _get info_ about the
backups from the database.

bacula web: http://www.bacula.org/bacula-web/bacula-web.html
and
webacula: https://sourceforge.net/projects/webacula

The first one is written in php, i know that since im using it.
Not sure about the second one, though.

If you want to develop a tool that allows to actually control stuff like
bconsole does, you would probably like to post to bacula-devel mailing
list instead.

Mantas.