Greetings,

I've been working on setting up bacula with a tape library.  I now have
a situation where a tape got removed from the library.  Bacula's jobs
are all hung up waiting for that tape now.

How do I tell bacula to look for the "current tape" but move onto
another tape automatically when the one it wants isn't in the library?
I've got plenty of available labelled volumes listed in the pool, but
for some reason it doesn't want to just grab one.

    Bob