D> Are there any plans to create Fedora 7 rpms on one of the popular
D> fedora repositories, like Freshrpms.net, Livna, fedora extras, etc?

I actually have a fedora rpm created for bacula for FC6 that I've been
using (or not actually).  I've considered sponsoring an RPM for the
fedora tree (there is no extras in F7, it's just "f7" and includes
everything including contributed packages).

But, I haven't gotten that far yet because I have other packages in the
approval process now and was waiting to finish those first.  And I was
waiting to actually get bacula working for me with DVDs (or else
maintaining the RPM won't really be worth it for me ;-).

I can supply the current RPM and patches to anyone else that wants to
take the task on though if anyone wants to do it instead.