I have gotten my OS recognizing the Dell PV 132T.  Now when I run the command
mtx -f /dev/sg2 status I get the following:
     Storage Changer /dev/sg2:1 Drives, 23 Slots ( 0 Import/Export )
      Data Transfer Element 0:Full (Unknown Storage Element
Loaded):VolumeTag =
      Storage Element 1:Full :VolumeTag=
      Storage Element 2:Full :VolumeTag=
      Storage Element 3:Full :VolumeTag=
      Storage Element 4:Full :VolumeTag=
      Storage Element 5:Full :VolumeTag=
      Storage Element 6:Full :VolumeTag=
      Storage Element 7:Full :VolumeTag=
      Storage Element 8:Full :VolumeTag=
      Storage Element 9:Full :VolumeTag=
      Storage Element 10:Full :VolumeTag=
      Storage Element 11:Full :VolumeTag=
      Storage Element 12:Full :VolumeTag=
      Storage Element 13:Full :VolumeTag=
      Storage Element 14:Full :VolumeTag=
      Storage Element 15:Full :VolumeTag=
      Storage Element 16:Full :VolumeTag=
      Storage Element 17:Full :VolumeTag=
      Storage Element 18:Full :VolumeTag=
      Storage Element 19:Full :VolumeTag=
      Storage Element 20:Full :VolumeTag=
      Storage Element 21:Full :VolumeTag=
      Storage Element 22:Full :VolumeTag=
      Storage Element 23:Full :VolumeTag=

Now when I try to run the command mt -f /dev/nst0 status, I get the
following:
      /dev/nst0:  Device or resource busy
Even when I do sg_map, It shows that nst0 is busy.

What is causing /dev/nst0  to be busy.  I don't have anything going on with
that device.  How can I make it not busy and be able to access the device
using mt?

TIA

Mike