Attached devices:
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
  Vendor: VMware   Model: Virtual disk     Rev: 1.0
  Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI  SCSI revision: 02
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 01 Lun: 00
  Vendor: VMware   Model: Virtual disk     Rev: 1.0
  Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI  SCSI revision: 02
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 02 Lun: 00
  Vendor: VMware   Model: Virtual disk     Rev: 1.0
  Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI  SCSI revision: 02
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 03 Lun: 00
  Vendor: VMware   Model: Virtual disk     Rev: 1.0
  Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI  SCSI revision: 02
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 10 Lun: 00
  Vendor: DELL     Model: PV-132T-FC       Rev: 42d4
  Type:   RAID                             ANSI  SCSI revision: 03
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 11 Lun: 00
  Vendor: DELL     Model: PV-132T          Rev: 308D
  Type:   Medium Changer                   ANSI  SCSI revision: 02
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 12 Lun: 00
  Vendor: IBM      Model: ULTRIUM-TD2      Rev: 53Y3
  Type:   Sequential-Access                ANSI  SCSI revision: 03

My PV132T uses /dev/sg5, but we are fibre attached, it looks like yours
is SCSI.

Robert LeBlanc

College of Life Sciences Computer Support

Brigham Young University

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(801)422-1882