Hello Jerome

I'm developing on gentoo and my qt4 include files are located
in /usr/include/qt4.  Is that where your compiles qt includes were
installed??

On Wed, 2007-07-25 at 14:01 +0200, Jerome Massano wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am trying to build my own bacula rpms (to include some home-made
> changes). In this RPM, I have to include BAT (what a nice tool, great
> work Kern and devs ^^), so I need to install Qt 4.2 or better. My
> distribution has no package for this RPM, so I installed it with the
> sources. My problem is that the configure tool does not find Qt.

Can you copy and paste the configure output of where it is failing.

I have
        --enable-bat \
        --enable-qwt=/usr \
in my configure script.  There is no qt option but there is a
requirement of qwt which is an additional requirement of a relatively
small graphing library.  Is ./configure failing to find qwt?? or qt??

>  I read
> the configure script, it seems to use pkg-config. What can I do to make
> configure to find Qt where it is installed. There does not seem to be a
> --with-qt=$QT_DIRECTORY option in configure.

Kern is responsible for the ./configure script.  I know there is someone
already creating rpm spec files.  Are you using that spec file
modified??  Are you aware that bat and the most recent bacula that it
will work with has not yet been released officially for production use??

Dirk