I've had to make some adjustments during my trials of bacula and my
MediaID numbering sequence is way off. My current LAST tape is labeled
"Tape-10" with a MediaID of 10. If I put in a fresh new tape and label
it "Tape-11", the MediaID would probably be like 41 or 42 or so because
of the deleting and relabeling of tapes when I was first trying out
bacula. Now in order to have the MediaID be in line with the rest of the
media, I have to go into MySQL and manually update that record. This is
not a big deal at all. It isn't as if they thing will not work if the
MediaID is out of sequence nor is it hard to make the change. It's just
for the logistics of keeping things straight in my own mind. But I
cannot find where bacula labels the MediaID from. There has to be some
increment field somewhere, but I cannot figure out where it is. Does
anyone else know where I can find the MediaID increment at?

Jason