Hi,

if I remember correctly, in older versions bacula preferred unused
volumes over purged ones, so that all volumes were used over the time.

I now have switched to an usb disc based solution and would prefer that
purged volumes are used first to ensure that the disc space does not get
filled up with purged volumes. I currently use Bacula 2.0.3.

Does anybody know the default behaviour of bacula in this version? If
its still the way as I remember, can that be changed somehow?

Many thanks and cheers,

Steph.