On Thursday 16 August 2007 22:56, Dan Langille wrote:
> On 16 Aug 2007 at 11:35, Kern Sibbald wrote:
> > The SVN has a corrected version of configure (and autoconf/configure.in)
> > that should correct some (maybe all) of the problems that you are seeing.
> >  The corrected configure creates the bat Makefile before doing the
> > dependencies.
>
> The latest results of the build are here:
>
>    http://www.langille.org/tmp/bat-build.5363.txt
>    http://www.langille.org/tmp/bat-build-Makefile.5363.txt
>
> I've got to think that the WARNINGS need to be repaird, but don't
> know how to do that.

You definitely have a problem.

Since your ./configure command is not shown, I cannot be 100% sure, but from
looking at the Makefile (a real mess for the INCDIR), I would guess that you
specified some path on the ./configure as a relative path, which doesn't
stand a chance of working.  All paths specified on the ./configure should be
absolute paths.  If you are lucky, some *might* work, but they definitely
will not work for the --with-qwt= option.

If that is not the problem, about the only other thing I can think of is that
your path does not include all the Qt4 tools, or less likely the mkspec file
or directory is not where Qt expects it to be.  Life will certainly be *much*
simpler once KDE 4 is released (shortly) and available in distros (awhile I
imagine).

Regards,

Kern