>On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 00:53:31 +0200, you wrote:

>On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 11:14:29 -0500, George R.Kasica <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>wrote:
>> Trying to compile 2.2.0 here and I'm running into the attached errors
>> (config output and make as well) yet nothing on the system has changed
>> since 2.2.0 has been installed.
>
>Are you absolutely sure the system hasn't changed?
>
>Configure seems to complain about a missing MySQL library:
>nm: '/usr/local/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient_r.a': No such file
>
>and your compile fails with MySQL. If I were you, I would double check the
>MySQL libraries and development sources/headers. Try reinstalling them if
>in doubt.

I installed/upgraded MySQL to the latest 5x version here and bacula
2.2.0 has compiled and run just fine. 2.0.3 would also compile prior
to the upgrade so I don't think it was the MySQL missing anything but
as stated earlier being bit older than liked.

--
===[George R. Kasica]===        +1 262 677 0766
President                       +1 206 374 6482 FAX