Hi,
I've got to restore a few files from a on-disk restore. I've run the restore
procedure, marking the files, and then the systems status appears to be
BLOCKED waiting for media (?) as it was unlabeled (?).

Running Jobs:
Reading: Full Restore job restore_mySelf JobId=1050
Volume="mammuth_uff_g_job-2007-08-30--23-47"
    pool="Default" device=""mammuth_device" (/backup/mammuth)"
    Files=0 Bytes=0 Bytes/sec=0
    FDReadSeqNo=32 in_msg=31 out_msg=5 fd=6

Device "mammuth_device" (/backup/mammuth) is not open or does not exist.
    Device is BLOCKED waiting for media.

and the file from which restore exists and seems right (with its size). What
am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Luca