Hi.
I accidentaly get myself to the situation, that one of my backup
storages is filled up and no space on disk is free. I had to purge some
of my backups. If there is one full backup and 1st, 2nd 3rd incremental
backup, and I purge volume with the 2nd incremental backup, which backup
will the 4th incremental backup get as the reference? Does it take 3rd
(which is inconsistent since 2nd incr. backup is missing) or 1st, which
is correct?
Marek