Hi all

I must say I am very, VERY happy with Bacula. Backing up around 1,7TB of
data. This is now the total size of everything that needs to be backed up.
This all happen to disks. Currently have 5 700G hard drives. Reason is
that I am splitting the servers between the disks. Bacula treat disks like
tapes, one at a time.

But now my problem, i need to take some of this data offsite, I am
working on a script that will sync all the bacula volumes, sql dump, and
config files to a caddy. I want to rebuild the bacula server if anything
happens to the machine, so some of my other machines will also be going
offsite.

Testing the drives, mounting the drives, sms's on failures and every
other error is in place and working.

The tough one, I need to split this data between 2 caddies. Was thinking
around this line, if caddy 1 is full gotto caddy 2. Every sync it copies
the data first to caddy 1 if full copy to caddy 2. If caddy 2 is full ask
for caddy 3.

How successfull will Autochanger in Bacula work? Did anybody done this before?

Any other ideas will be welcomed.

Thanks a mil.... for all the inputs
Christoff