On 18 Sep 2007 at 15:48, Dan Langille wrote:

> On 18 Sep 2007 at 15:43, Ivan Adzhubey wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > As many of you probably noticed more than once when consulting Bacula
> > documentation pages on www.bacula.org, they are full of typing errors,
> > omissions, incomplete descriptions, sometimes confusing explanations and so
> > on (together with lots of essential examples, hints and other bits and
> > pieces
> > of invaluable wisdom of course). Since documenting such a complex and
> > sophisticated package is a huge work and developers often have more
> > important
> > things to spend their time on (understandable), why not to put it on the
> > wiki
> > pages and allow everyone to contribute? At least then we can get rid of
> > that
> > annoying typing errors in no time.
>
> See http://wiki.bacula.org/doku.php

To clarify, typos etc can be corrected there. Patches can be
supplied. If someone gets good at supplying patches, I'm sure we'll
give them direct repository access so they can update the docs
directly.

--
Dan Langille - http://www.langille.org/
Available for hire: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php