Hello, I've just started using Bacula, and I have to say that I've found
it to be great, I just have to get the hand of it :D

But anyway, here is my question, I have this on the bacula-dir.conf (for
3 different servers to backup):

#Behemot pool
Pool {
  Name = BehemotPool
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes                       # Bacula can automatically recycle
Volumes
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
  Volume Retention = 365 days         # one year
  Maximum Volume Jobs = 1
  Recycle Oldest Volume = yes
  Label Format = "Behemot-"
}
#Thor pool
Pool {
  Name = ThorPool
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes                       # Bacula can automatically recycle
Volumes
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
  Volume Retention = 365 days         # one year
  Maximum Volume Jobs = 1
  Recycle Oldest Volume = yes
  Label Format = "Thor-"
}
#W2k3 Pool
Pool {
  Name = W2k3Pool
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes                       # Bacula can automatically recycle
Volumes
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
  Volume Retention = 365 days         # one year
  Maximum Volume Jobs = 1
  Recycle Oldest Volume = yes
  Label Format = "Windows2003-"
}

The reason for 3 different pools, is that we will have a lot of custom
stuff for each server.
So, I've added the Maximum Volume Jobs = 1 since I want(just for testing
now) 1 actuall File Volume per job, so that I can see in an easy way how
many backups I have, and after inserting this, I'm recieving this message
on the bacula console:

20-Sep 10:14 behemot-dir: Pruning oldest volume "Behemot-0001"
20-Sep 10:14 behemot-dir: Pruning oldest volume "Thor-0001"
20-Sep 10:14 behemot-dir: Recycled volume "Windows2003-0001"

I can be almost sure that I'll recieve as well a Pruning oldest volume
"Windows2003-0001" (if I haven't recieved already), I'm pretty sure the
question is basic, but I'm having a hard time finding the answer
(specially because english is not my native language, so the "prune"
stuff get's a little weird) what does this messages means? I k20-Sep
now that the volumes were markes as used (ie. I'm recieving messages like
this:10:14 behemot-dir: Max Volume jobs exceeded. Marking Volume
"Windows2003-0001" as Used.) , and this is good, since this is the way I
want it for now, but what about the prune and recycle stuff? What's
actually happening?

Thanks a lot guys.

Mateus