Hello,

I'm having a weird problem trying to restore /etc/hosts on a RHEL4 box.  I'm
testing Bacula 2.2.4 on this box, with a MySQL 4 backend.  Everything works
great so far including my first test restores.  However, today I tried to do
a restore of /etc/hosts.  I enter file selection mode, cd /etc, mark hosts,
then do an estimates and it says 2 files are marked for restoration.  Ok,
thats weird.  When I finish the restore, no files are restored, except the
etc/sysconfig/networking/profiles/default directory structure.  Now, on the
real filesystem, there is a hosts file in that directory, as well as
/etc/hosts.  But they are not symlinked.  It seems like Bacula is getting
confused about which hosts file I actually want restored.  It happens if I
set the restore client to the same machine, or a different one.

Perhaps this is just my inexperience with the software, but can someone
offer a suggestion as to what the problem might be?  Maybe someone else can
confirm this happens with them?  Thanks

Jason