Hi,
I have director 1.38.11 from stable debian release. I tried to get
windows client of the same version, I searched for it very long, but I
did not succeed. I tried a new windows client (2.2.4), but it does not
work (as said in manual). Can I dig winbacula-1.38.11 installation
program somewhere in the world (or in software heaven or software hell)?
Or do I need to upgrade all clients, storages and director to 2.x.x?
Thanks.
Marek