Hello.

I've installed Bacula-bat 2.2.4 on FreeBSD 6.2 from ports. Bacula-server (dir
and sd) is 2.2.4 too.

I can successfully connect Bat to dir and browse Jobs, Media etc. What I can't
do is restore smth or browse files (aka Browse Cataloged Files). When I click
on "Version Browser", Bat just stays blank, like it wasn't doing anything.

If I click on restore, select a job and click OK, Bat says: "No full backup
before 2007-10-03 09:30:43 found." It's the case for every job and every
date. After cancelling restore, Bat disconnects.

Restoring from wx-console is OK though. What could be wrong?

--
Silver