Hi all,

When a job finishes, bacula sends an email from (e.g.) [EMAIL PROTECTED],
but the server is actually on (e.g.) myother.domain.co.uk and the smtp relay
at myother.domain.co.uk rejects the FROM domain and the email is returned to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Where is the setting for who bacula is sending the
email FROM (not the bsmtp -f field)???  Normal sending (e.g. echo "Test
timed `date`" | mail -s test [EMAIL PROTECTED]) works fine.

Bacula 2.0.2 on CentOS4.  I've checked manuals, tips and google to no avail.
I'm sure it's simple (it was set up, after all!)  Help!!

Thanks for your time!
AC