Hi,

there's really no need to post your questions that often. It only
annoys the people who spend their time helping others.

If, after several days, nobody replied a short reminder is usually
considered appropriate.

Please try to follow the usual guidelines on mailing list etiquette
which you can probably easily find somewhere on the web.

Thank you,

Arno

08.10.2007 21:15,, Sandro Mendes wrote::
> Hello people,
>
> I’m trying to restore a job that was successfully done in a media file.
>
> I use the same media (file) that is overwritten every week (full).  I’m
> trying to restore a job that was executed before a job that accuses an error
> in the same media… Taking a look at the file, his size is big (I believe that
> the job I need is in the file), but Bacula can’t show the latest job…
>
> There is a way to restore using a media that the catalog doesn’t have his
> information??
>
> I’m using Bacula for Win (2.0.3).
>
> Tks a lot!
>
> Sandro Mendes