We are running Bacula 2.2.4. We have two pools; Daily and Weekend. The Daily
pool has 9 volumes, A1-A5, B1-B4. A1 - A4 and B1 - B4 are used for Monday -
Thursday, switching between the two sets every other week. A5 is left in as an
overflow volume in case the regular tapes fill up. We are using an Exabyte VXA
320 - 1x10 1U packet loader. This is a 10 tape auto loader library.

So, our problem is that the daily backups are always getting written to A5. How
can we get the dailys to write to the A* or B* tapes. And yes, the tapes are
purged and their status set to append.

Thanks

Ben