Leon wrote:

> Yes I did the estimate command on the fileset and the result is what I
> expected. That's why I believe at the time bacula get the list of
> files to backup, the backup is not yet done, thus the runbefore
> command is actually executed after the fileset has been estimated.

Please do not reply at the top of the email.

I do not understand what you need.  From the subject, I think you
want to create a FileSet from ClientRunBefore.  But I have a hard
time parsing the content of your email to understand your objective.

I will guess again: If you are trying to dynamically create a
FileSet, I suggest reading this URL:

   http://www.bacula.org/rel-manual/Configuring_Director.html

And search for this test:

"There are a number of special cases when specifying directories and
files in a file-list. They are:"

If that is not what you need, please tell us your goal / objective.
You are asking how "to do the fileset estimation after the runbefore
task".  I think you've already decided what the solution is but I
think some context will help us find a solution for you that will
work.

--
Dan Langille - http://www.langille.org/
Available for hire: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php