Hi,

I have a litlle question. I have a server with theses mount point :

# cat /etc/fstab
/dev/mapper/myvg-home /home              ext3    defaults,usrquota,grpquota,acl
       0       2
/dev/mapper/myvg-public /home/public  ext3    defaults
                   0       2
/dev/mapper/myvg-apps /home/apps      ext3    defaults
                   0       2

In my File Set, I've defined :

File = /
File = /home
File = /home/apps
File = /home/public

When I run a job, I get theses warnings :

wesson-fd:      Filesystem change prohibited. Will not descend into /home/apps
wesson-fd:      Filesystem change prohibited. Will not descend into /home/public

Why ?

--
Jean-Michel Caricand
Tél: 03.81.66.20.63

Equipe systèmes
Laboratoire d'Informatique de l'Université de Franche-Comté
16, route de Gray - 25030 BESANÇON CEDEX