Hello, I'm having a very hard time backing up the catalog, after I've
moved the backup server to another server...it keeps giving me this error:

23-Oct 11:26 behemot-dir JobId 225: BeforeJob: run command "/usr/libexec/
bacula/make_catalog_backup bacula bacula"
23-Oct 11:26 behemot-dir JobId 225: BeforeJob: mysqldump: Got error:
1045: Access denied for user 'bacula'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
when trying to connect
23-Oct 11:26 behemot-dir JobId 225: Error: Runscript: BeforeJob returned
non-zero status=2. ERR=Child exited with code 2

But on the bacula-dir.conf file, I do have setted up the bacula password
on the Catalog configuration, so why is he not even trying to use it?
The other backups run absolutly normal.

Thanks

Mateus