Rich wrote:

> umh. i must have missed this... will it really be dropped ? as i am
> using it, i don't fancy learning python just to replicate its functionality.

Unless I misunderstood this
[http://www.mail-archive.com/bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg09517.html]
(and I hope I havent) then this will not be dropped, per say, but some
of the extra functionality will be written out.

I use this function to create volumes as IP_IP_IP_IP- - I assume that
this basic method will still be available - you just wont be able to
substitute in variables.

--
Kind regards

Chris Sarginson
Technical Support
UKFast.Net Ltd

(t) 0870 111 8866
(f) 0870 458 4545

"The UK's Best Hosting Provider" ISPA Awards 2007, 2006 and 2005

Dedicated Servers - Managed Hosting - Domain Names- http://www.ukfast.net

UKFast.Net Ltd, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
Registered in England. Number 384 5616